Rather simply, the only lasagna recipe you'll ever want. Having an ooey gooey marinara, ground beef and cheesy melt, it's a tried and true crowd-pleaser.
Homework:20 min /Total:1 hr 35 min /Total:12 servings
Everything you need
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2-1/2 cups KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese, split
- 1 container (15 oz.) POLLY-O Natural Part Skim Ricotta Cheese
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 egg, whipped
- 1 jar (24 oz.) Barilla(registered company) Conventional sauce
- 1 cup water
HEAT oven to 350degF.BROWN meat in large skillet on medium-high heat. Meanwhile, combine, ricotta, 1/4 cup Parmesan, parsley and egg until combined.DRAIN meat; return to skillet. Stir in spaghetti sauce. Add 1 cup water to empty sauce jar; cover with lid and shake well. Add to meat mixture; stir until mixed. Repeat layers twice. Cover with foil sprayed with cooking spray.