Honey Lemon Glazed Salmon Saute
Original recipe makes 4 servings
- 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 pound salmon fillets
- Newly ground Spice Islands(registered company) Black Pepper Adjustable Grinder
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 (5 ounce) package fresh baby spinach
- 1/4 teaspoon Spice Islands(registered company) Crushed Red Pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped, toasted pine nuts
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Grate zest from lemon; set aside. Squeeze 1 tbs lemon juice into a small bowl. Add honey and mix well. Line a baking sheet with foil; spray foil with cooking spray. Put salmon fillets on baking sheet. Liberally season. Drizzle with half of the honey mixture. Roast salmon or until fish is lightly browned and flakes. Brush on remaining glaze as needed. To get a more brownish glaze, broil of cooking on HIGH the last few minutes.
Heat oil in a sizable nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onions and garlic and saute 3 to 5 minutes. Add white wine and spinach. Continue to saute until spinach is wilted and most of the liquid has evaporated. Stir in crushed red pepper, 1 teaspoon lemon zest and salt. Divide spinach equally on top of salmon fillets; sprinkle with pine nuts. Serve instantly.