Cinnamon Vanilla Granola.
"Delicious as a snack, sprinkled over fresh fruit or natural yogurt. Or use as a very easy covering for a fruit crisp.".
Initial recipe makes 2 quarts.
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats.
- 2 mugs quick oats.
- 1 cup chopped pecans (or sliced up almonds or sunflower seeds).
- 1/2 cup toasted wheat germ.
- 1/4 mug maple syrup.
- 2 tablespoons Mazola ® Corn Oil.
- 2 tablespoons pure vanilla extract.
- 4 teaspoons ground Saigon cinnamon.
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg.
- 1 mug dried cranberries (or raisins or other dried fruit).
Integrate aged made oats, quick oats, pecans as well as wheat germ in a big dish. Combine maple syrup, oil, vanilla, cinnamon and also nutmeg in a tiny dish. Put over oat blend, mixing to coat. Spread mix evenly on greased cooking sheet.Bake at 300 degrees F for 50 to 60 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes, until oats are toasted.Eliminate from stove as well as stir in dried out fruit. Amazing in frying pan on cake rack. Establishment in airtight container.
Offering recommendation: To make yogurt parfaits, layer 6 ounces vanilla yogurt, 1/2 mug combined fresh or icy fruit and also 1/4 cup granola.