Pork tenderloin medallions with Alfredo sauce make a simple but appetizing meal also it is ready in less than around 30 minutes! Serve over freshly boiled red potatoes for a delicious gluten free meal.
Original recipe makes 4 servings
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) pork tenderloin, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch thick pieces
- 2 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 (15 oz) jar Fresh Alfredo Sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
Mix together salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, and cayenne. Scatter evenly over each side of the pork pieces.Heat butter as well as olive oil in a 13-inch frying pan over medium-high heat. Add brown on both sides and pork medallions until pork is almost done (about 4 minutes per side). Remove from frying pan; cover to maintain warm.
Pour and thyme into the frying pan. Simmer over medium-high heat.Pour Alfredo sauce into wine reduction; stir in capers and lemon zest. Stir until sauce is warmed through. Area pork slices to the sauce and heat until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F.