Sweet Potato Quinoa Bake
- 1 cup - chicken broth, low-sodium
- 1 cup - milk
- 1/2 cup, whole - flour, all purpose
- 1 tablespoon - seasoned salt
- 2 breast - chicken breast
- 1/2 cup - leeks
- 2 cup, cubes - sweet potato
- 3/4 cup, shredded - cheese, cheddar
- 1/3 cup - pesto
Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
In a medium saucepan, whisk together chicken broth and flour until smooth. Cook over high heat for 1 minute. Add the milk and seasoning and cook for 3 -5 minutes until thickened.
Cut chicken and up sweet potato into little bite size pieces. Chop leeks into little bits.
In a big bowl, combine the sauce together with sweet potato, chicken, leeks, the quinoa, and pesto. Pour into a 10x10 baking dish. Top with shredded cheese and bake for 40-50 minutes covered, the chicken and sweet potatoes are cooked through and before the quinoa is not hard.