Assemble this egg, sausage, hash brownish, and also cheese covered dish at night, cool it overnight, then cook it in the early morning.
Initial dish makes 16 portions
- 2 (12 oz) packages Johnsonville ® Original Dish Ground Breakfast Sausage
- 9 eggs
- 3 cups milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 (30 ounce) package deal frozen country-style hash browns, defrosted
- 2 mugs shredded 4-cheese Mexican blend cheese
- 1/2 mug diced red bell pepper
- 1/3 mug very finely cut green onions
- Salsa or picante sauce
Arrange sausages on an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 375 degrees F for 15-20 minutes, turning links once or until sausage is cooked with as well as lightly browned; drained. Permit to cool down somewhat. Cut sausage into 1/4 -inch coins.
In a large dish, whisk eggs, milk and flavorings. Add sausage, hash browns, cheese, bell pepper and red onions. Pour right into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking meal. Cover and cool over night.
Eliminate from fridge HALF AN HOUR prior to baking. Bake, uncovered at 350 levels F for 65 to 70 minutes or up until a knife placed in the center appears tidy. Let stand 10 minutes before offering. Offer with salsa or picante sauce.